Tuesday, March 8, 2016

20 New Recipes

Well, well, well.  Here we are. Almost 2 years after the site became a resource only and I still have people looking at recipes and liking the facebook page (both of which delight and surprise me!).  I am so thankful the blog is being used and hopefully helping families eat a little more plant based. 

I haven't added recipes like I said I may, but I'm changing that.  I'm adding about 20 recipes that we love.  These recipes are ones I've either stumbled upon (and tweaked) or created over the last two years that we keep coming back to.  I hope you enjoy them.  They are all without pictures -- I'm sorry, but I figured you all would rather have solid go-to recipes rather than none.

And who knows, maybe this Spring I'll upload some of the favorite summer salads we make all. the. time.   There's a challenge for me, huh?

So without further adieu, here's the list of new recipes with their links.  Recipes have also been added to the Recipe Index. 



No comments:

Post a Comment