Tuscan White Beans with Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 large red onion
- 4 cups thin sliced zucchini or yellow squash (or a mix!)
- 1 TBLS minced garlic
- 4 cups (9oz) fresh spinach, rough chopped (or frozen in a pinch)
- 1 3oz pack sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cans white beans, rinse and drain (great northern or cannellini)
- 1 cup broth
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped basil, or 2 TBLS dried
- 1 TBLS dried thyme
- 1 TBLS white wine
-- Sauce onion 5 minutes in a large skillet. Add zucchini and garlic and cook another 5 minutes.
-- Add remaining and cook over medium at a simmer for about 15 minutes.
-- Serve over polenta or pasta with some fresh pepper