Monday, September 21, 2009

Newest Favorite Cookbook


I received this cookbook from my friend, Bethany, as part of my bridesmaid's gift this past weekend. She knows I love to cook and she also knows how much I miss my Everyday Food Mag subscription - I had it for 2 or 3 years and it never got renewed. Oh well, now I have the best of the best recipes from it! I love Everyday Food recipes because they are simple, delicious, and most of all, they don't call for funky spices or ingredients that I'll only use once! The cookbook is sectioned off into the four seasons with mini-sections on soups/salads, main dishes, pasta dishes, sides, and then desserts. It's fantastic! I've only gone through the Fall and Winter sections, but already have so many pages ear marked! So look out, I'll be trying new recipes over the next weeks and months!

Keep an eye out for my Catalina Cranberry Chicken recipe - it's what's for dinner tonight!

1 comment: