Monday, December 14, 2009

Artichoke Ranch Dip

Sorry for there not being a picture. By the time I thought of it, my camera wasn't around and I didn't bring any home with me. But I did want to post it since it's not only one of my favorite dips, but it was raved about last night and I promised certain people I would post the recipe! :) I serve this with crackers, but it's also really good with Pita chips.

Artichoke Ranch Dip
  • 1 can Artichokes - drained and chopped
  • 1 (8oz) block cream cheese - softened. I use the 1/3 less fat and it's totally fine
  • 1 T of the dry ranch mix - I was heavy handed with the Tablespoon....
  • A spoonful of Mayo. The original recipe calls for an obscene amount of Mayo (3/4 cup!!), but we're not huge Mayo people, so I just put a big spoonful in, probably about 1/4 to 1/3 cup.
--Mix all together.
--Chill in refrigerator until cold.
--Serve with your favorite chip, cracker, or veggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment