Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chicken Pesto Pasta


This is a recipe from a gal at church and I love it. It's easy, it's so tasty it could have come from a restaurant, and it's even pretty enough to serve to guests! Just throw a salad together and some bread, I recommend this particular bread, and you're good to go! You can use any type of pasta your heart desires, for me, pesto and linguine just go together so that's what I use. I sprinkled some freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top of mine and it was amazing!

Chicken Pesto Pasta
  • 1 lb (16 oz) pasta
  • 4 chicken breasts - cooked and cubed
  • 1 packet dry normal Pesto Sauce (I use the Knorr packets)
  • 1 packet dry creamy Pesto Sauce
  • --You'll need a little milk and oil and water to go with these packets, just FYI...

--Cook pasta according to directions.
--Mix the sauce packets together according to directions
--Mix the chicken, the sauce, and the pasta together and...voila!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment