I found it. And we're happy.
Also, have you ever gone to make pancakes and realized you’re out of milk? I have, and let me tell you, this recipe changed everything! Now, it doesn't matter if I have milk in the house or not, I'll still make these because we all love them that much.
Orange Whole Wheat Pancakes
Serves: 12 pancakes
Active time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Serving Suggestions: With a bowl of fruit on the side and some eggs if you're in the mood.
What you'll need:
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 tsp orange extract (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 TBLS sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
What you'll do:
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a larger bowl.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and when hot, spoon 1/3 cup of the batter onto skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes each side until desired color of brownness is achieved.