Active time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 30-40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Serving suggestions: Great by itself, but it's wonderful with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some coffee or tea.
What you'll need:
- 4 good sized cups/16 oz bag of berries, fresh or frozen. Blackberries or Mixed berries are best
- 5 TBLS flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
What you'll do:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly grease an 8x11 baking dish.
- Pour berries into the baking dish.
- Mix the 5 T flour with the cinnamon and sprinkle over the berries.
- Mix the flour and sugar together and then cut the butter into it until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over berries and bake 30-40 minutes until top browns.