Monday, November 22, 2010

Parisian Chicken


I don't know where I got this recipe. It's on one of my old index cards that I had in college and I never tried it because of the mushrooms. But I've since gotten over my dislike for mushrooms (as long as they're disguised somehow) and so I was willing to give this a try. I think this is probably the single easiest chicken dish I have ever put together. Maybe BBQ Chicken or Catalina Cranberry Chicken are close competitors, but my goodness this is easy! As always, tasty, too! I used all 'light' ingredients, so it wasn't unhealthy considering it's a cream-based dish. Something I never do.

Parisian Chicken
  • 6 chicken breasts or 3 big ones cut in half
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup (98% fat free)
  • 1 cup sour cream (light or fat free)
  • 3/4 cup sherry or dry red wine
--Mix ingredients and pour over chicken
--Bake 75 minutes at 375
--Serve over rice with some extra sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment