Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's not too late


I went out this morning to get our healthy treats for our stockings in lieu of candy.  If you're confused by this statement, unconfuse yourself here!

So I ended up getting:
  • huge, succulent, Medjool dates
  • dried (sugar free) mango slices
  • dried (sugar free) papaya spears
  • dried pear sliced
  • dried sweet cherries
I still need to get the Cuties (shopping trip on Thursday for that and other things for Christmas Eve and Christmas day -- not looking forward to the crowds of people who are thinking the same way I am, but hey -- you gotta do what you gotta do, right?) and Poms, but otherwise, all other stocking stuffers are accounted for and wrapped.


 Speaking of wrapping, I was quite pleased with the way these turned out.  I am SO. NOT. CRAFTY. so I know these could be wrapped so much cuter, but this is me we're talking about here, so I was actually fairly impressed that they don't look horrible.  At least they're not in sandwich bags, right?

You laugh, but sandwich bags were what I was planning on using, or plain Saran Wrap with ties, if I hadn't remembered I had these goody bags and ties laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment