Friday, December 23, 2011

Pumpkin Pancakes


So over at Annie's Eats, there's this recipe for Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes that I've been meaning to try for over a year now.  I know, I know, how can such a simple recipe take so long for me to get around to?

I'm now super bummed that it took me this long.  Seriously bummed.  They are so incredibly good and easy and oh my my....just don't make the same mistake I did and take so long to make these.  Go to your pantry, locate that last can of pumpkin that you had no idea was there (or  what you were going to do with), pop it open and make these tomorrow morning for breakfast - or tonight, for dinner.

The only change I made to the recipe (which is why I'm not posting it here, was using Almond Milk instead of regular.  And I doubled the recipe, which made a dozen big pancakes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment