Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Quick Chocolate Dip




I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  I did!  And this chocolate dip was one of my highlights.

Ahhh...chocolate.  Sometimes (ahhhem) there's just nothing like chocolate.  Ladies, you know what I mean, right?

The other night, I could have eaten an entire molten java chocolate cake.  I knew that would not be wise and I would feel disgusting in the morning.  Not what I needed either.  So I set about in an almost-panic-pure-desperation whirlwind of experimentation.

I had pretzels.  I had graham crackers.  I had rice cakes.

I had seen chocolate-covered rice cakes somewhere.  That's what I wanted. I thought I would dip graham crackers and pretzels in whatever chocolately goodness I had left over.  If I had any leftover.

Well, let me tell you what...my experimentation turned out great.  Better than great.  The pretzels, graham crackers, rice cake, and ummm...the spoon...were all just mere vehicles for this insanely quick and easy (and delicious!) chocolate dip.  It was so light it was almost fluffy due to the almond milk.

I think it's a good thing I used the last of my powdered sugar on this or else I'd be making it every night.


Quick Chocolate Dip
  • 2 T cocoa powder
  • 2 T powdered sugar
  • 3 T almond milk
  • pinch of salt
-- Whisk it all together and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment