I found the recipe off pinterest and I'm so glad I did! It's a meal we'll be having a bit when I don't know what else to make.
With that being said, here you go!
Simple Corn and Bean Burritos
- A little EVOO
- 1 1/2 cups corn (1 can, rinsed/drained or 2 cups frozen, thawed)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 t minced garlic or 1/4 t garlic powder
- 1 t chili powder
- 1 t cumin
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 c cooked brown rice
- 3/4 c salsa
- 6 soft whole wheat tortillas
-- Add garlic and spices and stir for 1 minutes
-- Add beans, rice, and salsa and heat through.
-- Spoon 3/4 cup portions into tortillas and top with cheese or sour cream or guac or more salsa...and enjoy!