Monday, January 14, 2013

Pizza Idea

Almost every Friday, we have pizza.  It's cheap and easy and we all love it.

This past week, I decided to stray from our usual favorite: red onion with pineapple and edemame.

I had a box of mushrooms that was needing to be used and a half bag of frozen, roasted bell pepper strips from trader joes.  Add to that a small red onion and a couple cloves of garlic minced and I had myself a very tasty saute to spread out over my sauced up crust!

I did add a little bit of cheese, but Scot and I both agreed you could hardly taste it, so next time, I'll just omit it.



Oh.  And I think we have a new favorite.  Next time, I may throw some black beans into the mix!  Sounds weird, I know, but black beans on pizza is really quite delicious.

I know this is more of an idea than anything.  An actual recipe will be coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment