I got the recipe here and like most of Dreena Burton's recipes, tweaked it only slightly.
White Bean Rosemary Soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 TBLS minced garlic
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 4 cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups broth + 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 - 2 TBLS lemon juice, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
--Saute onion and celery in stock pot until soft
-- Add garlic and mustard and saute another 2 minutes
-- Add three cans of beans, liquid, and rosemary. Simmer 10 minutes and puree until very smooth
-- Add the last can of beans and lemon juice and heat through.
-- Season with salt and pepper to taste.