Thursday, October 29, 2009

Carmel Apple Cider


I love Fall at Starbucks - especially the Carmel Apple Cider....oh yum. This year, though, I took a hint from a friend, and now make them at home and they are just as delicious (if not more since I'm proud of myself for not spending $4 on each one!)

Carmel Apple Cider
  • Your favorite cider (I just use the packets b/c they're easy)
  • Carmel syrup
  • Whipped cream (opt)
  • Cinnamon (opt)

--For every 8 oz of cider, add 1 T of carmel syrup, top with whipped cream and cinnamon!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Thank you! I have a gallon of apple cider, so I just need the other ingredients! Perfect for a cold day like today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did this at your recommendation for a girls night, and it was awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete