Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Shake

Can I just say first off that when you have this combination, it's dynamite in pretty much any form?  Those chocolate covered banana bites being another all-time favorite of ours.  So when I saw a version of this little quick-to-whip-up shake, I just knew I had to try it.  Bonus feature: I had everything I needed all ready to go!



 This is so easy to make and taste delicious.  You can also vary the ingredients as with most any shake.  Omit the PB and add in some strawberries.  Change around your milk choice.  Pick a different sweetener.  Just have fun.



Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Shake
Serves 2
  • 2 bananas, frozen, (pre-slice for ease)
  • 1 cup milk (regular, almond, soy, coconut, hemp...)
  • 1 1/2 T each of the following: cocoa powder, PB, and a sweetener (agave, maple syrup, honey, or, dare I say it?  plain ol' white sugar)
-- Combine all in food processor or blender and puree until smooth.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment