4 Weeks of Spring Dinner Meal Plans
- Orange Vegetable Soup with a green salad and hearty bread
- Sweet and Sour Edamame Stirfry with steamed green beans
- Inside Out Stuffed Shells with a hearty green salad
- Red Lentil Dahl with kale wilted in, if desired. Steamed carrots and broccoli on side.
- Sweet Potato, Black Bean & Kale Quesadilla with Zucchini Bisque on the side, or other green veggie.
- WF's White Bean & Kale Soup with hearty bread
- Cumin Rice with Eggplant and Peas with hummus and veggies
- Zucchini Quinoa Casserole with green beans or broccoli
- Lentil Pasta Sauce over pasta or Polenta with a hearty salad
- Turkish Red Lentil Soup with naan and a hearty green salad
- Minestrone Soup with Quinoa with some bread and a small salad (if desired)
- Sweet and Spicy Black Beans treated like a burrito bowl with all sorts of cut vegetables for "toppings". Avocado, chopped spinach, celery, carrots, scallions, cilantro, etc..
- Split Pea Soup with hearty bread and a hearty green salad
- Skillet "Stuffed" Peppers with baked sweet potatoes and broccoli
- Thai Wraps with creamy spinach soup or other green vegetable/salad
- Chickpea Soup with Pesto with a small salad and some bread
- Curried Red Kidney Beans over brown rice with green beans
- Southwest Quinoa Bake with creamy sweet potato soup (simple version)
- Shepard's Pie with creamy sweet potato soup (simple version)
- Peanut and Broccoli Pasta with edamame mixed in or on the side, small side salad